Objective||Promotion of low-power operation. Participation is open to all radio amateurs and SWLs.|
Dates|| Annually on 1 May from 1300 to 1900 UTC.|
|III. Bands||80m (3510-3560kHz), 40m, 20m (14000-14060kHz), 15m, 10m. |
The IARU Region 1 band plan must be adhered to!
|IV. Categories||Category A: Up to 5W output |
Category B: Up to 20W output
|V. Operation||Only CW (A1A). |
Only single OP. Only one TX and RX or TRX is allowed to be operated simultaneously. The use of decoders or reader software is not allowed.
- CALL: CQ QRP TEST
- Both call signs have to be sent at the start of a QSO.
Example: DL1ABC de DL9XYZ.
- EXCHANGE: RST report plus a progressive 3-digit serial number starting at 001/category. Example: 579001/A
- QSO POINTS:
Each station is counted once per band. A CW QSO with class A counts 2 points. A CW QSO with class B counts 1 point. QSOs with QRO stations will not be counted.
- MULTIPLIERS: Each DXCC country, including your own, counts as a multiplier once per band. QRO worked multiplier do not count.
- TOTAL SCORE: QSO points on each band multiplied with the sum of multipliers. The end result is the sum of the individual band results.
E-mail received logs will be confirmed via e-mail. Otherwise, please consult the manager.
- ELECTRONIC LOGS: We prefer electronic logs. Send your log per e-mail to: email@example.com. A free software can be found online at http://www.ucxlog.org/. Other accepted formats: CBR, STF, LOG & SUM, TXT (formatted column), reluctantly ADIF, no XLS or JPG files.
- PAPER LOGS: Of course, we also accept paper logs. In this case, the following columns are required: UTC, call the other station, band, exchange, points and multiplier.
- MANAGER: Jo (Juergen) Mertens, DJ4EY, Am Muehlenbruch 32, D-59581 Warstein, Germany.
- DEADLINE: Arrived at the manager until 31 May.
Each participant who submits his log via e-mail will receive a list of results, also those participants who have sent a SASE. The results will be published on the website of AGCW.